Aderiamo allo standard HONcode per l'affidabilità dell'informazione medica.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Ferrara on 10/29/91 with the maximum grade (110/110), the Board may also grant honours (lode) by unanimous decision, thesis with the dignity of the press: "Mortality study on Multiple Sclerosis in the Province of Ferrara Northern Italy 1968 through 1989 "Acta Neurologica 15; 161-176,1993.
- Specialization in Neurosurgery at the School of Specialization in Neurosurgery of the University of Ferrara on 20/10/97 with the maximum grade (50/50), the Board may also grant honours (lode) by unanimous decision.
- Qualification to practice the profession in the state exam, second session, of the year 1991 at the University of Ferrara with the vote of one hundred and eight (108/110).
- Researcher for the multinational double-blind multi-center study nimodipine / placebo Bay and 9736/0698 on Nimotop in post-traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Member of the Research Group of the Department of Medical-Surgical Disciplines of Communication and Behavior, Neurosurgery Section of the University of Ferrara in the years 1997, 1996, 1995 and 1994. The research topics, all of a multidisciplinary nature, were the following: Control of the evolution of cerebral neoplasms. Prognosis and relapses (years 1994-1995). Brain neoplasms. Diagnosis of speech disorders and remote controls (years 1996-1997).
-Winner of the scholarship, awarded by qualifications and oral exam for "Clinical research in cranial traumatology" at the OU of Neurosurgery Company USL Cesena.
- Winner of the scholarship, awarded with a competition for qualifications, Emilia-Romagna Region as part of the celebrations of the VI Centenary of the University of Ferrara.
- Local health authority of Romagna (ex AUSL of Ravenna) from 1/7/09 to today, UOS Peripheral Nervous System Surgery;
- Local health authority of Cesena, UO of Neurosurgery from 1/3/02 to 30/6/09;
- “Umberto I” Hospital of Ancona, Neurosurgery Clinic from 8/11/99 to 28/2/02;
- Cesena Local Health Authority, OU of Neurosurgery from 1/8/99 to 7/11/99;
- Ferrara Hospital, Division of Neurosurgery from 1/3/97 to 7/6/97;
- Quality Representative (RQ) in the UOS Quality System Peripheral Nervous System Surgery Company USL of Ravenna Hospital of Faenza from 2010 to today;
- Management Representative (RD) in the Quality System of the Neurosurgical Unit of the "M.Bufalini" Hospital, Azienda USL Cesena from 2004 to 2009. During this period the Neurosurgery Unit was subjected to internal and external checks with a positive and subsequent result ISO 9001: 2000 certification;
- 2011 Individual Professional Quality Award conferred by the Local Health Authority of Ravenna;
- Attending physician at the Neurosurgery Operating Unit of the "M. Bufalini ”of Cesena from 3/2/98 to 8/9/98; - Attending physician at the Institute of Clinic-Neurosurgical Division, Arcispedale Sant’Anna-University of Ferrara, from 24/2/92 to 13/1/93.
© Copyright 2020 Vanni VERONESI. All rights reserved.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: