TO BOOK A NEURO SURGICAL VISIT OR SURGICAL INTERVENTION IN FREELANCE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES WITH VERONESI VANNI MD:
- For Italian patients, to book a neurosurgical visit as a freelancer with Veronesi Vanni MD it is possible to call the Romagna AUSL CupTel on the toll-free number 800 00 44 88 (this number is not active for calls outside Italy) from Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 19, on Saturdays and before holidays from 7:30 to 13:30. The visit will be carried out at the "Degli Infermi" Hospital in Faenza (RA), Viale Stradone, 9.
- Foreign patients who want to arrange an appointment for a neurosurgical visit are invited to send a message to Veronesi M.D. by filling in the boxes below.
- Reservation of surgical interventions for Italian patients with compilation of a specific form with the National Health System and inclusion in institutional waiting lists.
- At the hospital in Faenza, in addition to interventions with the National Health System, surgeries are also carried out in freelance professional activities, both for Italian patients and for foreign patients, with costs to be paid by the patient or his insurance, the reservation for this type of hospitalization regime cannot enter institutional waiting lists.
- For foreign European patients, the cost of surgery can be paid by your national health system if the commission of your country applies the European law for cross-border care and therefore authorization is given through form S2.