TO BOOK A NEURO SURGICAL VISIT OR SURGICAL INTERVENTION IN FREELANCE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES WITH VERONESI M.D.:
- For the neurosurgical visit for Italian patients call the call center of the Local Health Authority of Romagna at 800 00 44 88, this number is not active outside Italy.
- Foreign patients who want to arrange an appointment for a neurosurgical visit are invited to send a message to Veronesi M.D. by filling in the boxes below.
- Reservation of surgical interventions for Italian patients with compilation of a specific form with the National Health System and inclusion in institutional waiting lists.
- At the hospital in Faenza, in addition to interventions with the National Health System, surgeries are also carried out in freelance professional activities, both for Italian patients and for foreign patients, with costs to be paid by the patient or his insurance, the reservation for this type of hospitalization regime cannot enter institutional waiting lists.
- For foreign European patients, the cost of surgery can be paid by your national health system if the commission of your country applies the European law for cross-border care and therefore authorization is given through form S2.